Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Will Website Blog Name makes an impact on Google Search

Will Website Blog Name makes an impact on Google Search


Impact of Website/Blog name on Google Search

Recently I started a blog named varunonweb which is hosted on Google's blogger website. Initially I kept my blog name as TechnetSavy without searching whether there is any other name which resembles like this. I started writing articles on this blog but none of my articles are indexed and even they are not able to see in Google search. The content what I am writing is unique and it is of my own. Then I googled and find out that there is another website which resembles same like Technetsavy with a extra 'v'. Since this is the new website Google taught that the website which I created is of copy cat and so it is not showing in the Google search results.


Read more »

Available link for download

No comments:

Post a Comment